Improves the Quality of Spray Water.
TREAT PLUS is used as Water Softener and pH Conditioner. It is a combination of 5 Environmentally Friendly products that improve the quality of Spray Water in the tank mix, increasing the performance of pesticides.
The Problems with Using Poor Quality Water:
Reduces pesticides effectiveness
Increases dosages of Pesticides used to be effective
Increases production costs
Creates pest resistance
The above problems result in a negative impact on the Environment
TREAT PLUS, when used in a pesticide tank mix, has the following beneficial effects:
- Acidifies: Reduces pH of the water to a proper level (± pH 4.5) ideal for Pesticides
- Softens Water Hardness: It neutralizes carbonate and bicarbonate of Ca, Mg salts, etc.
- pH Indicator: Changes color automatically as pH changes (the color pink is ideal)
- Buffer: Makes the pH remain constant
- Wetting Agent & Surfactant: Reduces “surface tension“ for better distribution on foliar area
TREAT PLUS is recommended to be used with Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Foliar Nutrients, Growth Regulators, and more:
- TREAT PLUS improves the performance of the pesticide
- TREAT PLUS reduces the amount of pesticides deposited in the environment
- Because TREAT PLUS increases the pesticides performance, it reduces the likelihood of pest resistance
For More Information
Contact your local dealer or the regional Marketing Arm International Representatives. We look forward to assisting you!