Improves the Quality of Spray Water.
TREAT PLUS is used as Water Softener and pH Conditioner. It is a combination of 5 Environmentally Friendly products that improve the quality of Spray Water in the tank mix, increasing the performance of pesticides.
The Problems with Using Poor Quality Water:
Reduces pesticides effectiveness
Increases dosages of Pesticides used to be effective
Increases production costs
Creates pest resistance
The above problems result in a negative impact on the Environment
TREAT PLUS, when used in a pesticide tank mix, has the following beneficial effects:
- Acidifies: Reduces pH of the water to a proper level (± pH 4.5) ideal for Pesticides
- Softens Water Hardness: It neutralizes carbonate and bicarbonate of Ca, Mg salts, etc.
- pH Indicator: Changes color automatically as pH changes (the color pink is ideal)
- Buffer: Makes the pH remain constant
- Wetting Agent & Surfactant: Reduces “surface tension“ for better distribution on foliar area
TREAT PLUS is recommended to be used with Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Foliar Nutrients, Growth Regulators, and more:
- TREAT PLUS improves the performance of the pesticide
- TREAT PLUS reduces the amount of pesticides deposited in the environment
- Because TREAT PLUS increases the pesticides performance, it reduces the likelihood of pest resistance