NewGibb promotes growth, flowering and fruit set
NewGibb is formulated as a Soluble Powder in 10%, 20% and 90% formulations. The active ingredient (Gibberellic acid) is an Environmental Friendly hormone found naturally in plants. The primary function of NewGibb is promoting growth and elongation of cells and helps plants grow, better flowering and fruit set.
How it Works
NewGibb has a number of effects on plant development:
- Stimulates rapid stem and foliage growth in plants
- Increases seed germination rate
- Is used in the grape-growing industry as a hormone to induce the production of larger bundles and bigger grapes
- Can produce uniform flowering and fruiting stages in plants
- Stimulates the cells of germinating seeds. It triggers germination in seeds that would otherwise remain dormant.
- Overcomes dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed
- Induces premature flowering
- Increases fruit set
- Promotes growth. When applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating a more or less constant growth during the season.
- Protects against the effect of frost in fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither
- Improves root formation
NewGibb is safe for operator, domestic animals, environment, etc.
NewGibb has little or no effect on humans, wildlife, pollinators, and beneficial insects.
The active ingredient (Gibberellic Acid) of NewGibb is plant hormone naturally produced by fermentation of the fungus Gibberella fujikuroi.
NewGibb is rapidly biodegradable in the environment.
NewGibb is approved for Organic Cropping.