An Environmentally Safe Polymer for Soil Water Management,
NEWGEL increases the water holding capacity of soils and potting mixes by decreasing the water and nutrient seepage, evaporation and surface runoff. For example, 1 kilogram of NEWGEL is able to absorb up to 250 liter of de-mineralised water. Note: Salts and ions in soil or irrigation water decrease the uptake of liquids under field conditions.
NEWGEL protects plants before they reach their “permanent wilting point.”
- Protects the water and plant nutrients against runoff and leaching. Water which normally drains away now stays in the soil to be available for plants
- Is an Environmentally Friendly organic polymer that manages the moisture in the soil during drought
- Extends the period between irrigation periods, an economic benefit
- Prevents plants from reaching the “permanent wilting point”
- Improves the soil water retention capacity, aids water availability to plants
- Effective and safe for use with crops for food production
- Very effective for use in landscaping and forestry
- Biodegradable in the environment
- Approved for use in Organic Cropping
How to use?
Using 3 grams of NEWGEL per liter of soil, the water available to plant is increased by 30-50%.
Using NEWGEL in sandy soil improves the water retention and availability to plant roots, as if they were planted in silt loamy soil.
For More Information
Contact your local dealer or the regional Marketing Arm International Representatives. We look forward to assisting you!