Click the image
PH-PLUS is For Use as Water Softener and pH Conditioner in Tank Mix with Pesticides.
PH-PLUS is a combination of 5 environmental Friendly Products that improves the quality of Spray Water in the tank mix and increase performance of Pesticides.
Poor Water Quality:
- Reduce Pesticides Effectiveness.
- Increases dosages of Pesticides used.
- Increases Production Costs.
- Create Pest Resistance.
- Negative Impact on the Environment.
PH-PLUS improves quality of the Spray Water:
PH-PLUS when use in tank mix with pesticides, has the following effects:
- ACIDIFIES: Reduces pH of the water to a proper level (± pH 4.5) ideal for Pesticides.
- SOFTEN WATER HARDNESS: It neutralizes carbonate and bicarbonate of Ca, Mg Salts, etc.
- PH INDICATOR: Change Color Automatically as pH Changes (Color Pink is the ideal).
- BUFFER: Makes the pH stays constant.
- WETTING AGENT & SURFACTANT: Reduces “surface tension“ & Better Distribution on foliar area
PH-PLUS and Pesticides:
PH-PLUS is recommended to be used with: FUNGICIDES, HERBICIDES, INSECTICIDES, FOLIAR NUTRIENTS, GROWTH REGULATORS, etc.
PH-PLUS improves the performance of Pesticides.
PH-PLUS Reduces the amount of Pesticides being deposited in the environment.
Because PH-PLUS increases the pesticides performance, it reduces the likelihood of pest resistance.
For more information, contact your local dealer or the regional Marketing Arm International Representatives. You may also or contact us by completing the contact form on this website.